Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz – Hamilton, GA
What’s the Right Cosmetic Service for You?
If you’re like millions of Americans, you may look at the smile in your mirror and see flaws that you wish would just disappear. Problems like cracks, chips, gaps, discoloration, and much more can not only affect your appearance, but it can also impact your confidence and self-esteem. If you’re ready to make a change, you may be wondering about the various cosmetic dentistry services that you could benefit from. That’s why our cosmetic dentist in Hamilton has created this quick and easy quiz. Complete the questions below to learn the cosmetic treatments that are right for you—don’t worry, there are no wrong answers!
#1. How Would You Rate Your Smile (1-10)?
- Between 7 and 9: My smile is okay, but there are minor chips and flaws that I wish would go away.
- Between 4 and 6: My smile is average, but there are enough imperfections to make me self-conscious.
- Between 1 and 5: I don’t like my smile because it’s full of discoloration, cracks, chips, and other problems that affect my appearance.
#2. What is Your Budget for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- I want to spend as little money as possible.
- I don’t mind paying a bit extra for my desired results.
- I am ready to spend whatever it takes to reach my smile goals.
#3. Do You Want to Permanently Alter Your Smile?
- No, I want to keep my natural tooth structure.
- Maybe, I’m willing to consider alteration.
- Yes, whatever it takes for a great looking and feeling smile.
#4. Do You Have Structural Issues Like Cracked, Decayed, or Missing Teeth?
- I have healthy teeth, but there are tiny chips in a few places.
- My teeth have noticeable chips and cracks but no decay.
- Yes, I have tooth decay and other major structural issues.
If you answered…
If you answered mostly A’s, consider yourself lucky! You probably have minor flaws that can be easily fixed with cosmetic bonding. This quick, easy, and affordable treatment can be completed in our office in one visit. We can use composite, tooth-colored resin to sculpt, fill and rebuild minor flaws or slight gaps in your teeth. The best part is that treatment typically lasts an hour.
If you answered mostly B’s, you may want to consider porcelain veneers as an option. These thin shells of dental porcelain can conceal the visible portion of each tooth to erase numerous flaws all at once. These can usually be placed in just 2 dental visits, plus dental porcelain is relatively stain-resistant, which makes it harder for you to discolor your newly transformed smile.
If you answered mostly C’s, your only solution is a smile makeover. This option combines 2 or more cosmetic, and sometimes even restorative, dental services to correct a wide-range of structural and cosmetic flaws. After examining your smile, we’ll be able to develop a personalized treatment plan that outlines the types of services you will need.
Are you ready to feel confident about your smile? Contact our office today to get started on a completely transformed set of teeth.