- We serve and care for our patients.
- We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We are flexible and coachable.
- We are a growing dental practice that wants to be around forever.
What do we look for?
OUR PHILOSOPHY IS TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WOW OUR PATIENTS AND MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL. WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR RARE GEMS WHO CAN COMBINE DENTAL KNOWLEDGE WITH A PATIENT-FOCUSED PERSONALITY.
HERE IS WHAT OUR CURRENT TEAM BRINGS TO THE TABLE:
- We serve and help our community.
- We have a culture that rewards bright, driven, and caring team members.
- We love being part of something special.
- We over-deliver to our patients and each other.
- We work as a team.
DENTAL FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR:
This position requires answering phones and emails, scheduling and confirming appointments, communicating with insurance companies to verify insurance benefits and presenting treatment plans and giving estimates of treatment cost. This position requires at least 1 year of dental office experience.
DENTAL ASSISTANT/CEREC ASSISTANT:
This position requires preparing patients for treatment, assisting dentist in all dental procedures, sterilize and disinfecting instruments and equipment, obtaining dental history and ensuring health history is updated, instructing patients on postoperative care, recording patient charting and all doctor/clinical notes. Experience preferred.
This position requires providing the best preventive and therapeutic patient care, exceptional clinical skills to treat and help prevent gingivitis and periodontitis, maintain patient dental records, update medical records as needed, sterilize and disinfecting instruments and equipment
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING VIA EMAIL
- Tell us about yourself
- How would your previous co-worker describe you and your work?
- How would you WOW our patients?
- Your resume with references