Invisalign – Hamilton, GA
Your Clear Straightening Solution
3 Reasons You Should Choose Hamilton Family Dentistry for Invisalign
- Fast, effective results using a modern technique
- Affordable in-house savings plan with discounts up to 20%
- Experienced, compassionate staff that make you feel welcome and comfortable
In the past, if you wanted to straighten your teeth, your only option was to endure metal brackets and wires for years. In addition to having unsightly braces, you’d have frequent adjustment appointments and many restrictions and special care instructions. Who has time or energy for all of that on top of the responsibilities of normal life? Well, the good news is that, at Hamilton Family Dentistry, we provide a more advanced, more convenient way to get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted—Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an teeth-straightening method that uses clear alignment trays to gently and progressively guide your teeth into the desired position. This treatment requires fewer appointments than traditional braces, and it can take only half the time! Invisalign has helped millions of patients worldwide achieve their smile goals, and we can help you with yours too.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign has so many advantages, and here are just a few examples:
- Better oral health. Straight teeth are easier to keep clean, and a clean mouth is a healthy mouth.
- Faster results. Whereas traditional braces can take 24 to 36 months to complete, Invisalign typically lasts 12 to 18 months.
- No food restrictions. While traditional braces include a list of foods you need to avoid, Invisalign trays are removeable, so you can continue eating your favorite foods. Just brush your teeth and put the trays back in after you finish.
- Easier oral care. Working around the bulky brackets and wires can be difficult and lead to cavities. With Invisalign, you can more easily maintain your normal oral care routine.
What is the process for straightening teeth with Invisalign?
After you and one of our experienced dentists have decided that Invisalign is the right treatment for you, the process goes as follows:
- We will take impressions of your teeth and formulate a personalized treatment plan.
- Once they are fabricated, the first several Invisalign clear alignment trays will be sent directly to you.
- You will wear the alignment trays for 20 to 22 hours every day, taking them out only for eating and cleaning.
- After about two weeks, according to our instructions, you’ll switch to the next set of trays, bringing you one step closer to the smile of your dreams.
- Every couple of months, you will come in to our office so that we can check on your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
It’s that simple and straightforward. Within 18 months, you could complete treatment and have a more confident, healthier smile that is perfectly straight.
What is the cost for Invisalign?
We don’t do cookie-cutter treatment at Hamilton Family Dentistry. Because each patient’s mouth is unique, so is their treatment. The cost will therefore depend on how severe your alignment issues are and the length of treatment required to fix them. In many cases, however, treatment through Invisalign costs about the same as traditional braces. At your consultation, we can help you understand the potential costs and work with you to make treatment affordable within your budget.
We want to help you reach your smile goals, and we can do just that through Invisalign. To get started, you first need to have a consultation with one of our dentists. Schedule one with us today!